LePage No More Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a premium quality, heavy duty, gap-filling adhesive for both indoor and outdoor projects. It has an extremely high tack, which eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair jobs. No More Nails Heavy Duty is weather resistant and paintable. The adhesive has a very low odour, and requires only soap and water to clean up. This makes it safe, easy to use and environmentally friendly.
• High Instant Grab – No Clamping Required
• Water & Weather Resistant
• Water-Based Adhesive - Low Odor and Easy Clean-Up
• Paintable & Sandable
LePage No More Nails Heavy Duty bonds wood, plywood, pressure-treated lumber, aluminum, cork, foam board, ceramics, plaster, brick, concrete, chip board, PVC (rigid plastic), polystyrene and polyurethane foam covings. Ideal for medium to heavy DIY projects, such as: installing decorative mouldings, chair rails, crown moulding, baseboards, ceramic tiles, wood decking, fencing, siding, sub-floors and much more.
For Best Results:
Not suitable for the following applications:
- Garden walls, retaining walls or landscaping projects
- Mirrors and metals that will corrode
- Natural marble (causes staining)
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion and applications exposed to hydrostatic pressure
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon or polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon®
- Cement board (Durock®)
White (Dries Clear)
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with soapy water. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.