LePage No More Nails Paneling & Moulding Construction Adhesive is a premium quality, high strength, gap-filling adhesive. It will bond paneling, drywall, moulding, cork board, rigid PVC and hardboard to a variety of surfaces. It has very low odour, dries clear and requires only soap and water to clean up. This makes it safe, easy to use, and environmentally friendly.
• High Instant Grab – No Clamping Required
• Water Resistant
• Water-Based Adhesive - Low Odor and Easy Clean-Up
• Dries Clear
LePage No More Nails Paneling & Moulding bonds paneling, drywall, moulding, cork board, rigid PVC and hardboard to wood, stainless steel, glass, cork, foam board, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete and chip board. One surface must be porous.
For Best Results:
Not suitable for the following applications:
- Metals that will corrode
- Natural marble (causes staining)
- Two non-porous surfaces
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon or polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon®
- Cement board (Durock®)
White (Dries Clear)
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with warm, soapy water. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.