LePage No More Nails Tub Surround Adhesive has been formulated to bond most bathroom and shower enclosures. It is unaffected by moisture, steam, water, heat or cold when fully cured. No More Nails Tub Surround Adhesive has minimal odour and requires only soap and water to clean up. It does not require venting like most solvent-based tub surround adhesives. This makes it less messy, safe, easy to use, and environmentally friendly.
- High Instant Grab Minimizes Slippage of Panels
- No Venting Required
- No Etching
- 10 Minute Repositioning Time Allows for Correction
- Water-Based Adhesive
- Low Odor and Easy Clean-Up
LePage No More Nails Tub Surround Adhesive bonds most plastic (polystyrene, acrylic, ABS, PVC) bathroom and shower enclosures to a waterproof tile backer board (not cement board) that is approved for tub and shower areas such as DensShield® Tile Backer, sanded Barker Tile™ and sanded ceramic tile.
For Best Results:
- Not recommended for use on unsanded ceramic tile or Barker Tile™, on vinyl covered gypsum board or cement board
- Not to be used for gluing plastic bathroom accessories, such as shelves and soap dishes, to tub surrounds or tile
- Do not use adhesive to bond overlapped sections of tub / shower surround. Connect seams of panels according to tub surround manufacturer’s instructions
- Tub surrounds less than 50 mil thickness must be trowelled. See Directions for more information.
Clean tools immediately with soapy water. Clean the surface of the tub enclosure immediately with soapy water. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.