LePage PL 200 is a premium grade, interior or exterior construction adhesive in two caulking gun cartridge sizes. It is specially formulated to provide a water-resistant bond that offers rapid bond development, the ability to bridge minor framing irregularities and long-acting adhesion. It minimizes unsightly nails and hammer dents.
- Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Cold Weather Gunnable
- Gap-Filling Capabilities
- Reduces Nailing & Fastening Requirements by 50-60%
LePage PL 200 bonds pre-finished and unfinished panelling, chipboard, drywall, fibreboard, cork board, wood moulding and furring to studs (wood or metal), drywall, masonry, fully cured concrete, metal and other common building materials. PL 200 has good heat resistance and is recommended for use in Fire-Rated wall and partition designs. For best results one surface should be porous.
For Best Results:
Not suitable for the following applications:
- Use on unlined expanded or extruded polystyrene foam
- Use on polystyrene or ABS plastic panels
- Use on pre-finished vinyl covered gypsum panels
- Use on tub surrounds
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 60°C (140°F)
- Use on newly poured concrete less than 28 days old
- 295 ml
- 825 ml
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits in a well-ventilated area to the outdoors. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
Material Safety Data Sheet