LePage PL 600 Landscape Block Adhesive is an exterior, heavy-duty adhesive designed to meet any landscaping need. It delivers a quick and easy solution to installing the final course of cap with landscape blocks and the installation of cement paving stones. Excellent for landscaping projects, such as securing block walls and capstones and for bonding brick, stone, timbers, concrete, metal and wood. PL 600 Landscape Block Adhesive may be used under a variety of moisture and temperature conditions ranging from sub-freezing to elevated temperatures, dry, wet or frozen framing. Provides excellent flexibility to compensate for the different expansion rates of dissimilar materials. It is particularly effective when bonding irregular surfaces or bridging gaps between surfaces.
- All Weather Performance
- Permanently Secures Concrete Retaining Blocks and Pavers
- Gap-Filling Capabilities
- Water Resistant
LePage PL 600 bonds many common construction building materials in various combinations such as brick, stone, timbers wood, slate and concrete.
For Best Results:
- Do not use on foam board insulation or on plastics
- Not recommended for applications over hygroscopic salt-treated wood, such as zinc chloride treatments. These substances attract, absorb and retain moisture
- Not recommended for applications requiring continuous water submersion
- Keep all foot traffic off project for 24-48 hours after installation and heavy traffic off project for 4-5 days after installation
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
Material Safety Data Sheet