LePage PL 620 Granite & Marble Construction Adhesive is a premium quality adhesive formulated specifically for bonding marble, granite and a wide variety of other building materials. Its innovative formulation can be used in high moisture areas and will not bleed through or stain marble and granite. PL 620 is a revolutionary construction adhesive that provides superior results, has an extremely mild odour and a low VOC content, therefore making it ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- High Strength – Up to 3X Stronger Than Conventional Adhesives
- Will Not Stain or Bleed Through
- Broad Service Temperature Range
- Low Odor
- Low VOC Formulation
PL 620 bonds marble and granite to stone, wood, foam, masonry, metal, concrete, OSB, brick, drywall, plywood and treated plywood.
For Best Results:
- Do not use on polystyrene tub surrounds
- Do not use for water submersion applications
- Do not use on polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene
- Certain materials such as rubbers and plastics may have bonding difficulties. Test before use
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits. PL 620 must be removed mechanically once cured. Solvents have little effect on cured adhesive.