LePage PL 610 Mirror Construction Adhesive is a high performance adhesive formulated especially for mounting mirrors. It can be used on most structurally sound interior surfaces such as wood, drywall, metal and painted surfaces. It is easy to apply and will provide a safe, strong and permanent bond for the installation of electro-copper plated mirrors.
- Strong, Durable Bond
- Safely Secures Mirrors
- Low VOC Formulation
- Will Not Flake or Become Brittle
LePage PL 610 Mirror Construction Adhesive is designed for the permanent fastening of electro-copper plated mirrors to structurally sound interior wall surfaces.
For Best Results:
- Do not use for overhead applications
- This product is only to be used with a securely mounted permanent support system, such as “L” hangers or “J” channels, during and after cure
- Not recommended for mounting mirrors to wall-papered surfaces
- Can be used only on electro-copper plated mirrors
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits or paint thinner in a well-ventilated area to the outdoors. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.