LePage PL Premium is a one component, polyurethane based, moisture-curing adhesive that provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials. It is VOC compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water. It may be used inside or outside and will last as long as the surfaces it joins together. Since the bonding strength of PL Premium is so strong, it offers twice the coverage of conventional adhesives therefore much less adhesive is required to complete projects. PL Premium is 3 times stronger than ordinary solvent based construction adhesives during initial 24 hour cure. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures. Ideal for subfloor installations.
- Water Resistant
- Twice the Coverage
- Long Open Time
- Extended Repositioning Time
PL Premium bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, plywood, OSB, MDF, treated wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, granite, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts including EPS (expanded polystyrene foam), XPS (extruded polystyrene foam), and polysio (urethane) foam, carpets, metal, stainless steel, galvanized metal, lead, cement-based products, fiber cement panels, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, rigid and cellular vinyl/PVC trim and molding and polyash trim.
For Best Results:
- Not for use on tub surrounds and other solid sheet goods made from rigid polystyrene
- Not for use in water submersion applications
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, flexible vinyl (FPVC)
- Not for use on polyethylene (PE) films that cover certain XPS or EPS foam insulation board
- Not for use on bitumen coated surfaces
- Certain materials such as rubbers and plastics may have bonding difficulties. Test before use.
- 295 ml
- 825 ml
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits. PL Premium must be removed mechanically once cured. Solvents have little effect on cured PL Premium.