LePage® PL PREMIUM MAX is the strongest, most durable construction adhesive that remains 100% solid*. It is ideal for any interior or exterior project where long term strength and durability are a must. Thanks to the unique high solid content adhesive technology, Henkel has developed the strongest and most durable construction adhesive. It can be applied to dry or wet surfaces and in both cold (down to -12°C) and hot (49°C) temperatures. Great for stairs, railings, framing, flooring, landscaping, decks, and much more.
- The strongest most durable bond to all materials
- Remains 100% solid and does not develop air pockets
- Fast grab and is repositionable for 20 minutes
- Easy to apply in all conditions, even down to -12°C
- Easy extrusion at low temperatures
Bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, plywood, OSB, MDF, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, granite, marble, tile, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts including EPS (expanded polystyrene foam), XPS (extruded polystyrene foam), porcelain, metal, stainless steel, galvanized metal, cement-based products, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, rigid and cellular vinyl/PVC trim and molding.
For Best Results:
- Not for use on marine applications
- Not for use in continuously wet areas or water immersion applications.
- Not for use on Polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and flexible vinyl (FPVC)
- Not for use on polyethylene (PE) films that cover certain XPS or EPS foam insulation board
- Not for use on bitumen coated surfaces
- Certain materials such as rubbers and plastics may have bonding difficulties. Test before use.
- Not for use on flexible sheet goods
Clean up uncured adhesive residue with mineral spirits. Scrape away cured adhesive using a sharp-edged tool.