LePage® Heavy Duty Contact Cement is a premium grade solvent-based adhesive that offers a high strength bond resistant to heat, creep, water and oil. It dries quickly and bonds on contact thus eliminating clamping. LePage Heavy Duty Contact Cement has 1.5 times better coverage and strength than multi-purpose contact cements.
- Bonds on contact for increased coverage and strength
- Dries quickly to eliminate need for clamping
- Reduces amount of adhesive required to complete project; quick completion of project
Laminating flat and close mating surfaces. Bonds plastic laminates, veneers, plywood, particleboard, wallboard, metals (ferrous and non ferrous), cork, fabric and rubber. Ideal for bonding decorative laminates or wood veneer to cabinets, counter or desk tops and other large flat surfaces where clamping is not possible. Use for jobs around the home such as repairing fabric seat covers, shoes, weather stripping and replacing loose flooring.
For Best Results:
- Do not use with polystyrene and polyurethane foam
- May damage some hard plastics and painted surfaces. Test small area before using. During drying solvents may affect adjacent plastic surfaces.
- Do not use for bonding brass, copper and other copper alloys or allow contact with these materials during storage.
- Not to be used for bonding materials that will be exposed to continual heavy loads
- Thickened product cannot be thinned
- 500 mL
- 946 mL
- 3.8 L
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with Acetone or d-limonene based glue remover. Cured contact cement may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.