LePage® QUAD® MAX is the next generation of siding and window sealant that offers maximum durability and maximum application performance for use in any conditions, interior or exterior. LePage QUAD MAX takes the guess work out of color matching with matches to primary building material manufacturers. It has been proven to stick on wet and cold surfaces and offers long term durability against the harmful effects of sun exposure. Unlike traditional solvent sealants, LePage QUAD MAX is resistant to bubbling and has no shrinkage. By providing superior protection against air and moisture, you’ve done it right the first time.
- Proven Wet Surface Application
- Better Flexibility: 5x Stretch & ± 50% Joint Movement (Class 50 sealant)
- Consistent Bead in Hot or Cold Temperatures: -18°C to 60°C Application
- 24 Hour Fast Cure for Quicker Protection*
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Paintable in 1 Hour
- Strong Adhesion to More Building Materials Without Primer
- Enhanced UV Resistance
LePage QUAD MAX is designed for interior/exterior use for sealing around windows, doors and siding. It bonds to a wide variety of materials without need for a primer such as fiber cement, cedar, brick, stone, coated aluminum, fiberglass, vinyl, PVC, stucco, EIFS, wood, glass, concrete, masonry and flashing tapes.
For Best Results:
- Do not use joints immersed in water or applications requiring continuous water immersion
- Do not use as a traffic bearing sealant or in log homes
- For joints deeper than 9.5 mm (3/8”), a backing material should be used
**Note: Current label states not for use on polystyrene foams but this product has been tested and proven to be compatible with this material.
Clean tools and uncured sealant residue immediately with mineral spirits or paint thinner. Cured sealant must be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.