LePage QUAD VOC, a low VOC sealant for window, door & siding installation, is composed of elastomeric polymers and high quality synthetic resins. This product offers the superior adhesion characteristics and unmatched elasticity found in high performance sealants. It yields a tough, rubbery seal which resists outdoor weather-related elements like water, oxygen, ozone, heat and UV light. The formula skins over in a short time to resist dirt and dust pickup. It goes on smoothly and has easy cut-off without stringing. When cured, the surface displays a slight sheen similar to some silicone sealants. QUAD VOC Window, Door & Siding is paintable with either latex or oil-based paints. This low VOC formulation meets stringent VOC requirements.
- All-Weather Performance: -7°C to 38°C
- Resists Dirt & Dust Collection
- Paintable and Durable
- UV and Water Resistant
- Permanently Flexible
- No Air Pops
- Low VOC Formulation
- Available in a Variety of Colors Manufactured to Match Most Window, Door & Siding Colors
Sealing around exterior windows and doors, fiber-cement and vinyl siding, PVC trim, roofing and gutters. It bonds without a primer to most common substrates like cedar, painted or stained woods, fiberglass, vinyl, coated aluminum, steel, metal, brick, stone and concrete.
For Best Results:
- Do not use for sealing expansion joints, including butt joints
- Not compatible with polystyrene foams and polypropylene or polyethylene plastics
- Do not use in applications requiring continuous water immersion
- Do not use as a traffic bearing sealant, on log homes or inside occupied structures
- For best results, should not be used in applications less than ¼” in depth in order to maintain the integrity of the sealant
- Do not use to fill nail holes
- For joints deeper than 9.5 mm (3/8”), a backing material should be used
- Tooling, feathering or smearing of the sealant is not necessary or recommended
Clean tools and uncured sealant residue immediately with mineral spirits or paint thinner. Cured sealant must be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
Material Safety Data Sheet Search