LePage PL Heavy Duty Sealant is the first and only sealant that can do it all. Because of its unique 5x stretch and superior strength, LePage PL Heavy Duty sealant provides a durable seal that lasts a lifetime. PL Heavy Duty is an all-condition, easy to use sealant that provides all the best benefits of traditional sealants in one. It makes the decision process of choosing the correct sealant for your project quick and easy. Its superior adhesion and low odor biocide formula makes it a perfect sealant for a multiple of interior and exterior projects including; tubs, showers, fixtures, sinks, plumbing, countertops, tile, trim, baseboards, sealing around windows, doors, siding & many more.
- 5x stretch allows the product to stay permanently flexible; will not shrink or crack over time
- Superior adhesion formulated to provide an excellent seal on the widest amount of substrates
- Easy to use on both interior and exterior projects
- Weather resistant; will not wash out or discolor
- Scrub and mildew resistant for long lasting professional finish in kitchen and bath projects
LePage PL Heavy Duty Sealant is suitable for interior and exterior projects. It can bond and seal a variety of materials including wood, laminate, drywall, plaster, tile, ceramic, porcelain, concrete & masonry, marble, granite, brick, aluminum, stainless steel, metal, metal, fiberglass, PVC and many more
For Best Results:
- Not suitable for use in load bearing applications
- Do not use below waterline, on mirrors, under shower door tracks or in aquariums
- Maximum joint size is ¼” without backing material
- Do not use on joints immersed in water or applications requiring continuous water immersion
- Do not use as a traffic bearing sealant or in log homes
- 280 ml
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits in a well-ventilated area to the outdoors. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.