LePage TITEFOAM Big Gaps is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps & cracks inside or out. It is a white polymer foam based on purified & concentrated ingredients that provides 4x more density than conventional foams for better durability & insulation. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal from the elements. LePage TITEFOAM Big Gaps Insulating Foam Sealant has excellent adhesion on most building materials like wood, concrete, stone, metal, and more. Product does not contain CFC-propellants.
- 4x more density vs conventional foams for better durability & insulation
- Seals out drafts, moisture and pests
- UV resistance reduces foam brittleness and darkening*
- Strong adhesion while providing flexibility to move with building materials
- Applies soft and cures rigid with a bright white color
- Indoor & outdoor safe
- Tack Free in 8 minutes, Trims in 50-70 minutes
- Sandable & Paintable
LePage TITEFOAM Big Gaps is suitable for interior and exterior projects. It has excellent adhesion to most building materials including wood, metal, stone, brick and PVC. Use for filling gaps and cracks and sealing around wiring and plumbing penetrations, HVAC ductwork, basement and crawlspace drafts, sill plate & rim joists, attic hatches, under baseboards, gas line penetrations and outside water faucets. Can also be used to sealing out drafts and moisture as well as keeping out pests and bugs.
- 340 g
Clean tools and uncured foam residue immediately with acetone. Cured foam must be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.