LePage® Polyfilla® Multi-Surface Repair is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose, water-resistant patching compound. Excellent for repairs inside and outside the home, on all the surfaces you may encounter such as plaster, drywall, wood, brick, concrete and masonry. Use to repair small cracks, holes and imperfections like nail holes, hammer dints, rough wood grain, cracked paint, and chipped concrete block. Spreads smoothly on ceilings and walls. It resists cracking and is sandable and paintable.
- Repairs surface imperfections anywhere
- Can be used for interior or exterior applications
- Highly water-resistant
- Easily sanded to finish and blend into materials
Patching cracks, holes and imperfections in plaster, drywall, wood, brick, concrete, masonry, stone and most common building materials. For interior and exterior use.
Not Reccomended For:
- Use as a caulking or sealant
- Applications requiring flexibility
- Floor and deck applications
- Underwater applications
- Tuck pointing on brick
- Chinking between logs in log cabins
- 300 mL
- 900 mL
Clean skin and tools immediately with water. Dried material can be sanded or scraped.