Lepage® Polyfilla® Trim and Baseboard Filler is an acrylic filler for gaps and cracks with added silicone to give extra durability and adhesion. Its fast set formulation is paintable within 30 minutes and provides a flexible seal that locks out air, moisture, dirt, dust and insects.
- Paintable in 30 minutes, quick completion of project
- Water-based adhesive, non-flammable and environmentally friendly
- Easy cleanup with water (uncured adhesive), eliminates the use of harsh cleaning chemicals
- Low odour, ideal for indoor projects – no strong solvent odor
Sealing gaps or cracks around windows, door frames, baseboards, walls and molding, trim, siding, wall joints, pipes and heating/cooling vents/ducts. Bonds well to wood, drywall, plaster, metal, brick, concrete, masonry, painted surfaces, vinyl, aluminum and ceramic.
For Best Results:
- Do not apply outdoors when rain or freezing temperatures are expected within 24 hours
- Do not use for architectural joints, joints subject to heavy abrasion or wear, or tuck pointing
- Not suitable for underwater applications, shower door tracks, permanent water immersion or for aquariums
- Do not use on mirrors and metals that will corrode
- Joints greater than 6 mm (¼”) without backing material
Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with warm water and soap. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
Material Safety Data Sheet