LePage® Polyfilla® Spackling for Big Hole Repair is a white interior/exterior lightweight filler. It is easy to apply, spread and feather edge. Ideal for filling cracks and holes up to 13 mm (1/2”) deep in one application. Polyfilla for Big Hole Repair will not crack or shrink. It has low odour and wet filler can be easily cleaned with water. Paintable and sandable.
- No mixing required
- Blends with surroundings
- Will not crack; Fills deep holes in one application
- Easy to apply, spread and feather edge
- Can be used outdoors and in other high humidity applications such as in bathrooms and kitchens
- Easy soap and water clean-up for uncured product; Eliminates the use of harsh cleaners
Use on wood, plaster, drywall, wallboard, masonry, brick and concrete. Fills cracks and holes, smoothes surface defects, covers hammer marks and fills over nail and screw heads. Suitable for moist or damp areas, such as bathrooms and kitchens, or where condensation is a problem.
For Best Results:
- Do not use on metal or plastic surfaces
- Do not use in high traffic areas (e.g. floors)
- Do not use to fix chinking between logs in log cabins
- Do not use on very large, deep holes where patches will have screws or nails holding weight
- Do not use on repairs subject to movement
- Do not use on unpainted exterior applications
- Squeeze Tube 162 mL
- Plastic Tub 300 mL
- Plastic Tub 900 mL
- Plastic Tub 2.7 L
Uncured filler can be cleaned up with water. Cured filler may be sanded or scraped away.
Material Safety Data Sheet