Are you tired of patching and painting your walls after removing all those retired picture hangers? Knowing how to hang a picture without nails by using adhesive tape will save you time and money in the long run. Find out why.
Knowing how to hang pictures without nails properly can save you countless hours patching and painting drywall. Even with materials like tile or concrete that cannot be drilled without specialized tools, there is an easier alternative to use without putting unsightly holes in your walls.
Hanging artwork and mirrors in a house makes it feel like a home, and there are many ways to hang pictures without nails. Ceramic tile, concrete, and glass are difficult to drill and anchor to, but learning how to hang pictures without nails — by using adhesive tape or tape strips — will save you installation time and avoid surface damage. There are amazing new adhesive products that are specially formulated to mount picture frames to walls without the need for holes and nails.
- Prepare the mounting surface and mounting bracket by cleaning both with acetone and allow to fully dry. Do not touch either surface with your hands or fingers after cleaning.
- Mark the location of the mounting brackets using a pencil at the desired height.
- Cut the adhesive tape to the maximum length of the mounting bracket and press the double-sided tape firmly onto the wall in the proper location and hold for ten seconds.
- Remove protective film from the tape and press the mounting bracket firmly onto the tape.
- Allow to set for 24 hours before installing the picture or mirror to the brackets and loading with weight.
LePage has a high strength double-sided adhesive tape for hanging pictures without nails. Check out our No More Nails Heavy Duty Mounting Tape that will keep your heavy frames and mirrors in place, so screws and nails are not required.
Are you constantly moving your pictures? Scared of losing your damage deposit? You should consider using No More Nails Removable Mounting Tape Strips by LePage so you can stop putting unnecessary holes in your walls. Each one can hold up to 1 kg, and they are easily removed.