QUAD® Foam Sealant
Features and Benefits
LePage® QUAD® Foam Sealant is a single component, minimal expansion and low pressure polyurethane foam packaged in a pressurized metal container.
It is dispensed in bead form for sealing gaps and cracks, holes and voids around windows and doors, in most types of construction projects. The product exhibits slight to moderate expansion during application and cures upon reaction with moisture to form a flexible, urethane foam. The closed cell structure of this material provides an R factor of 5 per inch of cured foam making it an efficient method for stopping air and moisture infiltration and expensive warm and cold air loss between windows and rough frame. QUAD® Foam Sealant will not warp or deform windows and doors. QUAD® Foam Sealant adheres to all types of building materials including wood, concrete, and drywall and is compatible with asphalt and butyl flexible flashing.
- Low foam pressure / expansion. Will not warp or deform windows and doors
- Can be cut or trimmed in less than 1 hour
- Closed cell foam structure will not absorb moisture; Provides an R factor
of 5 per inch of cured foam
- Remains flexible and will not crack out over time
- Part of a complete Window Installation System
- GreenGuard® Certified for Children and