LePage® GreenSeries™ Draft & Sound Interior Sealant
Features and Benefits
LePage® GreenSeries™ Draft & Sound Interior Sealant is a non-flammable, latex-based sealant specially designed to reduce sound transmissions and drafts in all types of wall systems where a sound-rated assembly is required.
Its primary function is to achieve and maintain the specific STC (Sound Transmission Class) value of the system designed. The paintable sealant remains flexible and adheres firmly to wood, metal studs, concrete, gypsum board and most other building materials. The easy-to-use sealant cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Qualifies for LEED® points
- Non-flammable and environmentally friendly
- GreenGuard® Certified for Children and
- Will not harden, crack or separate over time
- Provides a strong, durable bond to multiple
- Eliminates the use of harsh cleaning
- Great for indoor projects – no strong solvent odour