PL® Acousti-Seal Vapour Barrier & Sound Reduction Adhesive
Features and Benefits
LePage® PL® Acousti-Seal has a unique blend of synthetic rubber and polymers to bond polyethylene vapour barrier sheets.
It provides an efficient seal to aid in the reduction of airborne sound transmission in wall assembly systems. PL Acousti-Seal should only be used in concealed areas. Since this product does not dry, it is normal for the sealant to accumulate dirt, but this will not affect its functionality.
- Seals polyethylene to wood or metal framing
- Reduces sound transmission in wall system
- Remains flexible even at extremely low
- Excellent adhesion to multiple substrates
- Water resistant, even under immersion conditions