PL® Polyurethane Concrete Crack & Masonry Sealant
Features and Benefits
LePage® PL® Polyurethane Concrete Crack & Masonry Sealant is a high quality one-component, texturized, moisture-curing gun grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weatherproof seals in all exterior gaps and joints in concrete and masonry.
The textured appearance blends well with masonry substrates. It is non sagging and once cured is elastic and remains flexible to expand and contract with construction material movement. LePage PL Polyurethane Concrete Crack & Masonry Sealant does not require a primer for concrete, brick, stone or masonry and resists deterioration from weather, stress or movement.
- Textured appearance compliments rough surfaces like masonry and stucco
- Flexible for use on expansion joints, accepts joint movement of ± 25%
- No primer required for most materials, lowering installation costs
- Easy to gun and tool for speedy application and making neater joints
- Weatherproof to withstand harsh environments
- Does not deteriorate so the one-time application resists age hardening
- Paintable so it blends with surroundings
- Low-VOC formula qualifies for LEED® points