Polyfilla® Plug and Fix Filler
Features and Benefits
LePage Polyfilla Plug and Fix is an easy-to-use filler designed to help you rebuild, bond, and fill holes and cracks. For optimal results, use our filler on small, shallow holes that form in drywall, plaster, wallboard, wood, metal, brick, or concrete. This durable putty creates a waterproof seal after it’s applied, so it can even be used on indoor and outdoor pipes.
LePage Polyfilla Plug and Fix is sandable and paintable after just 60 minutes, so you can blend the putty into your home’s surroundings. Plus, our wall filler is easy to use: simply cut, knead, and apply to the surface of your choice. Our filler cleans up easily with water (while the putty is still wet), eliminating the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Easy to use: Simply cut, knead, and apply to the surface in need of repair
- Versatile: Helps rebuild, bond, and fill small, shallow holes and cracks
- Paintable: Filler is paintable and sandable after 60 minutes; blends in with most home surroundings
- Waterproof: Creates a waterproof seal, so it can be used on indoor and outdoor pipes
- Works on: Drywall, plaster, wallboard, wood, metal, brick, or concrete