Interior / Exterior Wood Filler
Features and Benefits
LePage Interior/Exterior Wood Filler is a synthetic latex wood filler designed for repairing cracks, holes, and surface imperfections. A favourite of carpenters and DIY enthusiasts, it is a smooth, buttery paste that spreads and feathers easily, allowing you to complete your projects a lot quicker. This robust wood filler is durable enough take on drills, nails, and screws, and it won’t shrink or crack in applications up to 18 mm.
Once dry, the wood filler matches most light-coloured wood grains, such as oak and maple. LePage Interior/Exterior Wood Filler can also be stained, painted, sanded, or varnished to fit seamlessly into your home’s interior decor. Great for both exterior and interior repairs, the low-odour formula is waterproof and resistant to mould and mildew. Plus, LePage Interior/Exterior Wood Filler cleans up easily with nothing more than soap and water.
- Designed for Repairs: Filler is perfect for fixing holes, cracks, and other surface imperfections in walls and floors
- Exterior and Interior Use: Waterproof filler is resistant to mould and mildew for outdoor projects; low-odour formula is ideal for interior projects
- Durable: Filler won’t crack or shrink in applications up to 18 mm; can also be drilled, nailed, and screwed
- Seamless Look: Formula dries to match most light-coloured wood grain; can be painted, sanded, stained, and varnished
- Easy to Use: Smooth paste spreads and feathers easily; cleans up with just soap and water