PL® Polyurethane Concrete Crack & Masonry Sealant
Features and Benefits
Lepage PL Polyurethane Concrete Crack & Masonry Sealant is a durable and elastic one-component sealant that creates permanent and weatherproof seals in all exterior gaps and joints in concrete and masonry. The sealant expands and contracts up to 25% with construction material movement and joint expansion, while resisting age-related hardening and deterioration. It doesn't require a primer for concrete, brick, stone, or masonry, thus reducing installation costs. Its textured appearance compliments rough surfaces like brick and stucco, and it's easy to gun and tool, and paintable for a professional finish. The product has low VOC content and qualifies for LEED points.
- Professional Grade: One-component sealant forms permanent seals in all exterior gaps and joints in concrete and masonry
- Primer-Free: Doesn’t require a primer for concrete and masonry applications, thus reducing your installation costs
- Flexible: Elastic sealant expands and contracts with construction material movement and joint expansion up to 25%.
- Durable: Withstands harsh exterior environments and temperature changes; resists age hardening and deterioration
- Textured: Sealant’s textured finish compliments rough surfaces such as brick and stucco