No More Nails® Paneling & Moulding
Features and Benefits
LePage No More Nails Paneling and Moulding Construction Adhesive is a premium quality, high strength, gap-filling adhesive with 0 second instant grab. Specifically designed for moulding and paneling projects, this extremely high tack adhesive reduces the need for bracing with nails and screws and is repositionable for 15 minutes. LePage No More Nails Paneling and Moulding dries faster than Power Grab Clear and fully cures in 12 hours.
This versatile construction adhesive bonds paneling, drywall, moulding, corkboard, ridged PVC, hardboard, wood, foamboard, and plaster to a variety of surfaces. Not recommended for use on mirrors or underwater areas, and one surface must be porous for secure application. This water-based adhesive has a very low odour, and requires only soap and water to clean up uncured adhesive. This makes it safe, easy to use and environmentally friendly. LePage No More Nails Paneling and Moulding is also third party GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Certified for Children and Schools.
- Moulding & paneling: Perfect for moulding and paneling projects where bracing or fasteners are traditionally used
- Instant grab: Zero-second instant grab and high initial tack reduces need for nails, screws, and bracing
- Professional: High-strength gap-filling adhesive dries white and is paintable for a professional finish
- Quick & easy: Simply apply with caulking gun; repositionable for up to 15 minutes and fully cures in 12 hours
- Simple clean up: Uncured adhesive cleans up easily with soap and water