No More Nails® Tub Surround Adhesive
Features and Benefits
LePage No More Nails Tub Surround Interior Construction Adhesive has been specifically designed to bond most bathroom and shower enclosures. It resists moisture, steam, water, heat or cold when fully cured. LePage No More Nails Tub Surround has very low odour and requires only soap and water to clean up. It does not require venting like most solvent-based tub surround adhesives.
This versatile adhesive bonds to most plastic (polystyrene, acrylic, ABS, PVC) bathroom and shower enclosures to moisture resistant gypsum drywall, waterproof tile backer, exterior grade wood, sanded tile board and sanded ceramic tile. LePage No More Nails Tub Surround is also third party greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified and greenguard Certified for Children and Schools.
- Shower & bath: Specifically designed to bond most bathroom and shower enclosures and resists moisture, steam, and water
- Instant grab: Zero-second instant grab and high initial tack reduces need for nails, screws, and bracing
- Professional: High-strength gap-filling adhesive dries white and is paintable for a professional finish
- Quick & easy: Simply apply with caulking gun; repositionable for up to 15 minutes and fully cures in 12 hours
- Simple clean up: Uncured adhesive cleans up easily with soap and water