LePage No More Nails Ultimate Crystal Clear bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, plywood, OSB, MDF, concrete, glass, marble, granite, tile, porcelain, stone, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts including EPS (expanded polystyrene foam), XPS (extruded polystyrene foam), metal, ceramic, drywall, rigid and cellular vinyl/PVC trim and moulding, and some plastics.
No More Nails® Ultimate Crystal Clear
Features and Benefits
Deliver crystal-clear, professional results with LePage No More Nails Ultimate Crystal Clear Construction Adhesive. This high-quality interior/exterior construction adhesive works in all conditions, all weather and on most materials.
It can even be applied in wet conditions and bond two non-porous surfaces. LePage No More Nails Ultimate dries clear with a zero second instant grab that reduces the need for bracing and nailing with quick initial tack. Water resistant and tough against weather, it can withstand temperatures from -18°C to 38°C. LePage No More Nails Ultimate Crystal Clear sets in 10 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours without fear of shrinkage or breaks.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: High-quality, easy-to-use construction adhesive for bonding most common construction materials such as wood, plywood, MDF, tile, and more
- STRONG & VERSATILE: Works in all conditions and on most materials including wet surfaces and can even bond two non-porous surfaces
- TOUGH AGAINST WEATHER: Strong adhesion with no shrinkage that’s waterproof, resistant against extreme temperatures from -18°C to 38°C for exterior projects
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear formula during application and after cure
- INSTANT GRAB: Reduces need for bracing and nailing with quick initial tack; formula sets in 10 minutes and cures in 24 hours