PL® 600™ Landscape Block Adhesive
Features and Benefits
LePage PL 600 Landscape Block Adhesive is an exterior, heavy-duty adhesive designed to meet any landscaping need. It delivers a quick and easy solution to installing the final course of cap with landscape blocks and the installation of cement paving stones. Excellent for landscaping projects, such as securing block walls and capstones and for bonding brick, stone, timbers, concrete, metal and wood. PL 600 Landscape Block Adhesive may be used under a variety of moisture and temperature conditions ranging from sub-freezing to elevated temperatures, dry, wet or frozen framing. Provides excellent flexibility to compensate for the different expansion rates of dissimilar materials. It is particularly effective when bonding irregular surfaces or bridging gaps between surfaces.
- Heavy duty adhesive: Formulated specifically for outdoor landscaping projects like installing cement paving stones or securing cap stones
- All weather application: Waterproof and resistant to all types of weather ranging from sub-freezing temperatures at -18°C to 38°C
- Versatile: Provides strong, durable bonds to brick, stone, metal, concrete, slate, wood, treated lumber, timbers and more
- Cold weather gunnable: Can be gunned directly onto wet and frozen lumber and will not roll up as other adhesives will
- Fills gaps & surfaces: Particularly effective bonding irregular surfaces and bridging gaps between surfaces