PL® Premium® Construction Adhesive
Features and Benefits
LePage PL Premium Construction Adhesive is a strong, versatile, and paintable adhesive that bonds almost any substrate permanently. It is perfect for both interior and exterior applications, and can be used directly on wet and frozen surfaces. It sets in 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours, even in cold temperatures.
LePage PL Premium adheres to a wide range of construction materials, including wood, concrete, metal, ceramics, and foam insulation. It meets rigorous standards, including low VOC levels, and complies with ASTM, HUD, and APA AFG-01 specifications.
- All purpose: One component polyurethane-based adhesive that covers a wide variety of projects and bonds to most materials for consistently successful results
- 3x stronger: 3 times as strong as ordinary construction adhesives and stronger than many substrates it joins together
- Versatile: Ideal for sub floor installations and bonds to most common construction materials such as wood, OSB, drywall, brick, concrete, masonry, stone, foam insulation, metal, ceramic, PVC, and more
- Interior & exterior: Paintable adhesive with no strong solvent odour that sets in 30 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours for projects inside and out
- Weather resistant: Waterproof and can be applied directly to wet and frozen surfaces without shrinking and cures in cold temperatures
- Voc compliant: Low in VOC and meets stringent state and federal regulatory requirements; meets and exceeds APA AFG-01 specs