Features and Benefits
LePage Epoxy Gel is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener, available in a convenient dual syringe. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 6 minutes. The gel formulation is ideal for vertical surfaces where dripping may occur. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating.
LePage Epoxy Gel does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for colour matching. It can be sanded and drilled. LePage Epoxy Gel can be used for bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fibreglass, concrete and stone. Can be combined with fibreglass cloth for a durable patch.
- No drip formula: Thicker no-drip gel formulation is idea for vertical surfaces and overhead repairs
- Fast & easy: High-strength epoxy sets in just 6 minutes for quick repairs and fully cures in 24 hours
- Two-part adhesive: Convenient double syringe applicator dispenses equal parts epoxy resin and hardener for a tough, rigid, high-strength bond
- Resilient: Does not shrink and is resistant to humidity and water, most common solvents, and has high impact resistance and can be sanded, drilled, and painted
- Multi-purpose: Versatile epoxy can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials like tile, wood, metal, ceramic, and glass or as a filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating