Speed Set™ Epoxy - 236 ml
Features and Benefits
LePage Epoxy Quick Set is a resilient, permanent two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener for large or multi-piece projects that require the highest bonding strength. When mixed in equal volumes with the convenient dual-syringe applicator, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond that sets in just 5 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours.
LePage Epoxy Quick Set can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. LePage Epoxy Quick Set can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for colour matching and can be sanded and drilled. LePage Epoxy Quick Set is versatile and can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials like tile, wood, metal, ceramic, glass, and most plastics.
- Permanent Repairs: Strong epoxy adhesive repairs large or multi-piece projects with a permanent bond after only one application
- Fast and Easy: High-speed epoxy sets in just 5 minutes for quick repairs and fully cures in 24 hours
- Double Syringe Design: Conveniently dispenses two-part formula resin and hardener in equal amounts to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond
- Resilient: Does not shrink and is resistant to humidity and water, most common solvents, and has high impact resistance and can be sanded, drilled, and painted
- Multi-Purpose: Versatile epoxy can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials like tile, wood, metal, ceramic, and glass or as a filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating