TITE Foam Big Gaps
Features and Benefits
LePage Tite Foam Big Gaps is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant. It expands to fill, seal, and effectively insulate gaps and cracks up to 7.5 cm in size, inside and out! LePage Tite Foam Big Gaps is a bright white color and offers Premium Durability with its high density, flexibility, strong adhesion, and UV resistance.
Use to seal out air, moisture and pests in basements or crawlspaces, attic hatches and plumbing, HVAC, or electrical penetrations. Quick and convenient to use and apply Tite Foam Big Gaps offers an easy insulating spray foam option. It is recommended for use in both interior and exterior environments and is sandable and paintable.
- Expands To Fill: LePage Tite Foam Big Gaps fills, seals, and insulates effectively around gaps and cracks up to 7.5 cm in size
- High Density Foam: Offers high density with a uniform cell structure for durability and overall insulation for your remodeling needs
- Superior Flexibility: Withstands building and material movement without compromising its seal
- Strong Adhesion: Sealant bonds to most building materials like wood, concrete, brick, stone, metal, PVC., and more
- UV Resistance: Withstands harsh UV rays for long lasting results