TITE Foam Window & Door
Features and Benefits
LePage Tite Foam Window and Door is a new generation of polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that expands to fill, seal, and insulate around window and door jambs. LePage Tite Foam is a minimal-expanding foam based on purified and concentrated ingredients that provides premium durability. Its low-pressure formula is designed to not bow or warp window or door frames.
LePage Tite Foam Window & Door is a bright white colour and offers premium durability with its high density, flexibility, strong adhesion, and UV resistance. Use to seal out air and moisture to help save money on energy bills. It is easy to use and apply with its attached straw applicator and provides a quick durable seal around windows and doors. LePage Tite Foam has very strong adhesion to substrates, while remaining extremely flexible to move with building materials after cured.
- No Bow Formula: LePage Tite Foam Window & Door is a no bowing formula that fills, seals, and insulates effectively around windows and door jambs
- High Density Foam: Offers high density with a uniform cell structure for durability and overall insulation for your remodeling needs
- Superior Flexibility: Withstands building and material movement without compromising its seal
- Strong Adhesion: Sealant bonds to most building materials like wood, concrete, brick, stone, metal, pvc, and more
- UV Resistance: Withstands harsh UV rays for long lasting results