QUAD® Fire Block Foam
Features and Benefits
LePage QUAD Fire Block Foam is fire rated for windows and doors and designed to inhibit the passage of fire, smoke, and toxic gases through service penetrations and other openings inside concealed space of Type V-A construction projects, occupancy group R3 and R5 (wood frame) buildings. This high-performance, single-component fire block foam sets in 10 minutes and cures upon reaction with moisture to form a flexible, low-pressure polyurethane foam.
LePage QUAD Fire Block Foam can be applied in temperatures between -10°C and 30°C and features a closed-cell structure that will not crack or dry out. Developed for gaps that surround mechanical ductwork, plumbing, wiring, ventilation, and pipes, LePage QUAD Fire Block Foam adheres to most types of building materials including wood, concrete, brick, metals, cable jacketing; and will not harm PVC, CPVC and PEX pipe/tubing.
- Inhibit passage of fire & smoke: Provides an effective barrier against the fire, smoke, and toxic gases through service penetrations for Type V-A construction
- Durable & airtight seal: Long-lasting insulating foam with closed-cell structure that’s flexible and will not crack or dry out
- Cold temperature application: Long-lasting fire block foam can be applied between -10°C and 30°C
- Fill gaps & cracks: adheres to most types of building materials including wood, concrete, brick, metals, cable jacketing; and will not harm PVC, CPVC and PEX pipe/tubing
- Compliant: Conforms to IRC (International Residential Codes) and IBC (International Building Code) fire blocking requirements.