QUAD® Foam Sealant
Features and Benefits
LePage QUAD Foam is a single-component, minimal-expansion polyurethane foam sealant that's ideal for sealing gaps and cracks around windows and doors. Its flexible, closed-cell structure blocks out air and water without cracking or drying out. With an R factor of 5 per inch of cured foam, it maximizes energy efficiency. The low-pressure and low-expansion formula ensures that windows and doors won't bow or warp.
LePage QUAD Foam adheres to all types of building materials, including wood, concrete, and drywall, and is compatible with asphalt and butyl flexible flashing. Plus, it's VOC compliant. Trust LePage for all your adhesive, caulk, and sealant needs.
- Quad Window & Door System: Use in conjunction with the LePage QUAD MAX for the toughest air and moisture barriers to maximize energy efficiency—system backed by 15-year limited warranty for certified installers
- Flexible, closed-cell structure blocks out air and moisture with an insulation value of R5/inch and won’t crack or dry out
- Low foam pressure and low expansion will not warp, deform, or bow windows or doors
- Cold temperature application (-10ºC) and bonds most building materials including vinyl, aluminum, fibreglass, wood, OSB, PVC, concrete and metal. Use with foam gun
- Sets in just 10 minutes and can be cut or trimmed in less than 1 hour