QUAD® Window, Door & Siding Sealant
Features and Benefits
Arm yourself against the elements with LePage QUAD Window, Door & Siding Sealant. LePage QUAD Window, Door & Siding Sealant (1638674) is an all-season formula designed for superior performance on exterior window, door and siding applications, fibre-cement and vinyl siding, PVC trim, and much more. It can be applied to wet or dry surfaces, even at freezing temperatures and, unlike other sealants, it resists dirt and dust collection, yellowing and water washout. LePage QUAD bonds without a primer to most common substrates like cedar, painted or stained woods, fibreglass, vinyl, coated aluminum, steel, metal, brick, masonry and concrete.
With resistance to UV and extreme temperatures (-6.7°C to 48.9°C) and proven wet surface application, LePage QUAD is the versatile and durable choice for professional contractors. LePage QUAD is self-tooling and once cured is paintable with latex paints. Our colour specialists work closely with leading window, door and siding manufacturers to ensure perfect colour matches. LePage QUAD is composed of elastomeric polymers and high quality synthetic resins. LePage offers an arsenal of adhesives, caulks, and outdoor construction sealants for the true professional. LePage: Tougher Than the Elements.
- All-season formula: Superior performance and strong adhesion without the need for primer to most materials for an effective air and moisture barrier
- Permanently flexible: Features Class 25 for long-term elasticity and durability in any condition
- Match with any colour: Free online LePage colour match tool offers a match for 9,200+ manufacturer colours
- Weather resistant: Tough, rubbery seal resists water, UV, dust, and dirt and will not crack or yellow
- Easy application: With a 10cm professional spout this self-tooling formula applies smoothly with easy cut-off even on wet or cold surfaces and is paintable after cure
- The professional choice: Contractor-trusted sealant that makes a job last by providing superior protection against mother nature’s worst
- Lepage support & training: LePage offers online and offline resources like best practice guides, installation training, to make it last longer