GreenSeries™ PL Draft & Sound Interior Sealant
Features and Benefits
LePage PL Acousti-Seal has a unique blend of synthetic rubber and polymers to bond polyethylene vapour barrier sheets. It provides an efficient seal to aid in the reduction of airborne sound transmission in wall assembly systems. PL Acousti-Seal should only be used in concealed areas. Since this product does not dry, it is normal for the sealant to accumulate dirt, but this will not affect its functionality.
- Sound Reduction: Reduces sound transmissions and drafts in wall systems where a sound-rated assembly is required
- Sound Transmission Class: Achieves and maintains the exact STC of the system it was designed for
- Bonds to: Provides a strong, durable bond to wood, metal studs, concrete, gypsum board, and more
- Eco-Friendly: Low-odour sealant qualifies for LEED points and is GreenGuard Certified for Children and Schools
- Easy to Clean: Cleans up with soap and water, so you don’t need harsh cleaning chemicals