Super Glue Liquid Pro
Features and Benefits
LePage Super Glue Professional is a high-strength adhesive designed for strong and invisible repairs around the home or office. Its patented additive allows it to work faster and hold stronger on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces without clamping. It can be used for heavy-duty DIY projects such as repairing figurines, metal car parts, and rubber seals.
The glue dries clear and colorless and resists moisture, chemicals, and freezing temperatures. It can bond to substrates like leather, wood, metal, ceramic, and hard plastics, but not recommended for certain materials like Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PTFE, silicone, foam rubber, polystyrene foams, glass, or pure bone china.
- Superior Performance: Heavy-duty cyanoacrylate super glue works faster and holds stronger on more surfaces than ordinary adhesives
- Fast and Easy: Super strength formula sets in 15-30 seconds with no clamping required
- Maximum Control: Features an extra-long, pinpoint nozzle for precise application with a patented quick-open/lock-closed cap to prevent spillage, clogging and buildup
- Versatile: Works well on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces including leather, china, wood, rubber, metal, paper, ceramic, hard plastics and more
- Invisible Repairs: Super glue liquid formula sets quickly and dries transparent for office, home, hobby, and crafting projects