Polyfilla® Multi-Surface Repair
Features and Benefits
LePage Polyfilla Multi-Surface Repair is a ready-to-use, multipurpose patching compound that’s ideal for fixing minor imperfections. This versatile compound bonds to a variety of surfaces inside and outside the home, including plaster, drywall, wood, brick, concrete, and masonry. Use LePage Polyfilla Multi-Surface Repair to fix small nail holes, hammer dints, rough wood grain, cracked paint, chipped concrete block, and more.
Our patching compound is also incredibly durable. It won’t crack and it’s highly water-resistant, so it’s suitable for high-humidity applications in the kitchen, bathroom, and outdoors. Plus, LePage Polyfilla Multi-Surface Repair is sandable and paintable, making it easy to blend into your home’s surroundings.
- Versatile: Helps repair minor imperfections, such as nail holes, rough wood grain, cracked paint, and more
- Paintable: Compound is paintable and sandable to blend in with most home surroundings
- Water-Resistant: Suitable for high-humidity applications and those that require weather resistance
- Bonds To: Plaster, drywall, wood, brick, concrete, and masonry
- Easy To Use: Compound is ready to use and spreads smoothly on walls and ceilings