Polyfilla® Speed Dry Spackling
Features and Benefits
LePage Polyfilla Speed Dry is a fast-drying, ready-mixed spackling compound that’s designed for fixing hairline cracks and small holes. Our repair compound comes in a convenient squeeze tube, which makes it easy to apply precisely to any surface imperfection on your wall or floor.
LePage Polyfilla Speed Dry dries in just 5 to 10 minutes for fast repair work, and it’s also sandable and paintable to blend in with your home surroundings. While it’s still wet, our filler cleans up easily with just water, and its low-odour formula is ideal for enclosed indoor spaces. We recommend using our filler for interior projects, including filling holes in wood, plaster, drywall, wallboard, masonry, brick, and concrete.
- No More Holes or Cracks: Ready-mixed spackling compound fixes hairline cracks and small holes in your wall and floor
- Quick-Drying Formula: Compound dries in 5 to 10 minutes to reduce the time needed to complete a project
- Customizable: Filler is sandable and paintable to blend in with your home’s surroundings
- Easy to Use: Filler comes in a squeeze bottle, and the uncured compound cleans up with just water
- Versatile: Use it to fill holes in wood, plaster, drywall, wallboard, masonry, brick, and concrete